COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or inquiry forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities or send emails to us. By submitting information to our website we have full legal permission to use all information for our editorial purposes. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION/COOKIES
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
1. Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the Site)
2. Personalizing your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you
3. Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
4. Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities
5. Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using our Email a friend and Share this article facilities
6. Communicating (and personalizing such communication) with you
7. Informing you if you have been successful in any Site competitions or promotions
8. Compiling customer reviews
9. Conducting market research
10. Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using the Site, you agree that we may disclose your personal information to any company within our group of companies. Subject to obtaining your consent, we may also supply personal information about you to third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws (such as the Data Protection Act 1998) and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information. Additionally, we may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of our business.
Message Boards, Blogs and Other Public Forums
The Site makes message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities available to users of the Site and registered users can provide content for and participate in these facilities. Any information that is disclosed in these areas of our Site becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Email A Friend and Share This Article Facilities:
When you use these facilities and provide us with personal data (e.g. the name and email address) of a third party, please ensure that you have their consent before giving us their details.
/ 2 hours ago
Appearing on NBC’s “Today” show, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said House Intelligence Committee Chairman...