Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Donald Trump Just Broke The Charts: LOWEST Approval Rating In History

Donald Trump has only been in office for only two weeks and most Americans have shown their dislike to the president.

A recent poll by CNN/ORC shows that has a 44% approval rate while carrying a 53% disapproval rate. This makes Trump the most disliked president in polling history. Trump is the only President to hold a net-negative rating this early in his presidency.


Out of the 44% of people who approve of him, only 10% are Democrats while the other 90% are strictly Republican.

To go further into his policies and executive orders that he has made, the polling asked people if they agreed or disagreed with them.

55% of people see his executive order on the seven Muslim Majority nations as an attempt to ban Muslims from entering the United States.

An astonishing 60% of Americans disagree on Trump’s proposal to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Overall Trump’s numbers aren’t looking so great. And many people are opposing his proposals and executive orders.

Click to comment

You May Also Like


Last July, Turing Pharmaceuticals’ CEO Martin Shkreli became a lightning rod for growing outrage over soaring prescription drug prices after he raised the price...


Investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia was assassinated in her native Malta after exposing a massive web of corruption through the “Panama Papers,” including a...


We know similar comments have been posted before, but the one below is, by far, the most comprehensive list I’ve seen: A Trump supporting...


The fact that the press is not reporting on the continuing violent rhetoric at Donald Trump’s rallies reflects an acceptance that is deeply troubling....

Copyright © 2020 ZoxPress Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.